Sunday, February 10, 2008

Entangled In The Web


Today, as one of my friends celebrates the second anniversary of her blog, another celebrates the second day of hers. I'm very proud to know both of these good women, and to include them in the links from this page.

Sharon Auberle, with whom I've shared several publications, (most notable on-line: "Poetry Dispatch") has just wrapped up two years worth of one of the most beautiful things I've found in the width of the w w w, Mimi's Golightly Cafe. Sharon is the author of four books of poetry, and is working on the next. She's also an amazing artist and photographer.

Julie Eger has just begun her blog, Jukota's Place, but has not, by any means, just begun to write. Her poetry and prose have appeared in a number of high quality journals and she is the deserving winner of several sought-after awards for her work. I am honored to share space with Julie in the anthology Other Voices (Cross + Roads Press, 2007). I foresee great things in her blog.

Stop by and visit both - links appear on the right.

- RM

2 comments:

Sharon Auberle said...

Ralph,
you are too kind--thanks so much for the fine words!
- mimi

Jukota said...

Ralph,
Scenario for a Short Film... I love the line "while some wait there and understand" but if I had to choose, I like Entangled In The Web best, (hmmmm, I wonder why?)

Thank you oh kind wanderer,dreamer, but I must say, the honor is mine.

Julie