Friday, May 30, 2008

links op rechts


The sharpest-eyed may have already noticed a couple of new links in the right-hand column, but for the mortals in the crowd, let me point them out:
You should be aware that anything put together by Norbert Blei and the mysterious Monsieur K. will be worth following diligently, and Basho's Road is exemplary. Dedicated to haiku and other short poetry, the site is beautifully done and will certainly be an education. Watch it like a hawk.
I am also mightily impressed by the work I see in White Rose's Garden. Take a look, I think you'll like it. Not a weed in sight.
You know, I was once working some ground to plant a new garden, when I plowed up a steel rudder for a boat. Since I had no boat, it would have been logical to throw it away, but about a year later, a small boat came to me, and it needed just such a rudder. Similarly, I took the photo above a few years ago, not knowing why, and now a White Rose has come to me, perhaps in need of just such a photo.

- RM

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Folloed you from a comment you left on pam's poetry blog. I like what you say here, it resonates with me. I'll take some time and explore your site and links.

White Rose said...

Wow, I'm speechless, thank you so much!

Anonymous said...

Merci beaucoup de votre commentaire de Basho's Road. Monsieur K.